Kohler Golf Academy
Ranked in the top 50 best golf schools in America by Golf Magazine
, Kohler Golf Academy provides year-round golf instruction with practice facilities at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits during the golf season and at the Kohler Golf Academy Indoor Studio, located at The Shops at Woodlake, during the winter months.
Kohler Golf Academy for Juniors
Kohler Golf Academy, with guidance from the PGA Sports Academy, uses a fun, systematic approach to encourage long-term player development. Offering four levels of instruction (Starter, Sport, Player, and Champion), the program focuses on five core elements to help youth learn, develop and practice skills to become better golfers and enjoy the sport of golf.
- Fitness and Nutrition
- Golf Skill Development
- Sportsmanship, Etiquette and Rules
- Golf and “Near Golf” Experiences
- Golf and Physical Assessments
All participants will be exposed to the fundamentals of golf including short game, long game, putting, rules and etiquette. To provide a safe and intimate teaching environment, each session will be limited to thirty students with a 5:1 student/teacher ratio. The objective of the program is for each child to learn to play golf and have fun in the process.
Playing Privileges for All Kohler Golf Academy Junior Participants
All junior participants will receive complimentary golf on the Meadow Valleys or Irish courses after 5pm, available June 15 – August 31 when accompanied by a paying adult.
- 5pm or later – Adult Rate - $35 walking; $55 with golf car; Junior Rate - complimentary
- 3 to 4:50pm – Adult Rate - $100 waking; $135 with golf car; Junior Rate - $35 walking
- Tee Times must be booked through Central Reservations and can be reserved a maximum 3 days in advance.